1. Online Shop – An online store at www.we-are-canna.com, where the Buyer can buy the goods or services offered.
2. On this website, the terms “we“, “ours“, “seller” is attributed to We Are Canna. (CoC 70125066), acting at Jan Van Amstelstraat 24, 5666GE, Geldrop, the Netherlands.
3. Buyer – a person who meets the requirements provided in Clause 6 of this policy and purchases goods or services on the Online Shop.
4. Sales contract – a contract/receipt for the purchase and sale of goods between the Buyer and the Seller, which consists of an application for the ordering of goods, which the Buyer submits to the Seller through the online store when ordering the goods.
5. All information on this website is owned by We Are Canna. Copying or otherwise using the information provided without our permission is prohibited. All copyrights are protected.
6. Persons who are over 18 years of age, whose capacity is not restricted by court order and legal entities, are entitled to buy on the online store.
7. If the Buyer has provided an order for goods, it is considered that he fully understood and agreed to this policy.
8. We reserve the right to change the rules, prices of goods, and to edit the page information without prior notice.
9. The agreement between the Buyer and We Are Canna is considered to be concluded from the time when the Buyer, who has completed his shopping process, makes a payment following the instructions of the Online Shop.
10. We Are Canna reserves the right, after the conclusion of the Agreement, to send the confirmation to the Buyer via e-mail (for example, confirmation that payment has been received, the goods have been successfully shipped, etc.).
11. Each Purchase Agreement between Buyer and We Are Canna is registered and stored in the online store database. All agreements between We Are Canna and the Buyer are confidential.
12. The prices of goods in the online store and in the order form are indicated in euros with VAT. Delivery costs are not included in the price of the goods.
Purchasing, shipping and returning policy
13. The buyer can pay for the goods by using PaySera online payment system installed in the online shop or by paying by credit card (for example, VISA, Mastercard, etc.) via PayPal electronic billing system.
14. The buyer undertakes to prepay for the goods. The parcel of merchandise begins to be formed and the delivery date begins to run from receipt of payment to the We Are Canna account.
15. We Are Canna has the right, at its own discretion, to prepare and execute various actions, such as discounts, a formation of sets, etc. We reserve the right, without prior notice, to change the duration, terms and conditions of such discounts or cancel them. Any modification or cancellation of the terms and conditions of the discounts is valid only from the moment they are executed and is not applicable until the orders are placed by them. All information about ongoing discounts is available on the website of the online store.
16. We Are Canna reserves the right, without notice, to suspend or terminate an order if there is a reason to believe that the Buyer is engaged in an intolerable activity or otherwise attempts to harm work or stable operation of the online store.
17. Ordered goods are shipped no later than 1 business day after payment has been received.
18. When ordering goods, the Buyer must indicate in the order form the delivery place, e-mail address and contact number of the mobile phone.
19. During the delivery of the shipment, the Buyer must check the condition of the parcel. Upon signature of the shipment by the buyer – in the document of acceptance or the corresponding e-device – the consignment is considered to be delivered in good condition.
20. When one has noticed that the delivered package is damaged or the delivered items are inadequate, the Buyer must indicate the transfer of the consignment in the receipt document or e-device. Without written notes about the defected package in the receipt document or e-device, the consignment is considered to be without any defects, otherwise, any defects due to the courier service fault might be not accepted and declined.
21. If, after unpacking the Product, the Buyer finds flaws in the quality of the product that could not be identified at the time of delivery, he must inform We Are Canna el. by mail [email protected] no later than in 24 hours from the moment of receipt of the goods.
23. We Are Canna undertakes to deliver the goods to the Buyer in accordance with the terms, conditions and rates specified on the website of the online store (www.we-are-canna.com). These terms do not apply in cases where the Seller’s warehouse does not have the required goods, and the Buyer is informed about the lack of goods ordered by himself.
24. If We Are Canna in the event of unforeseen circumstances failed to provide the Buyer with the ordered goods, it should offer an analogous item. If the buyer refuses to accept the analogous item, We Are Canna should refund the paid money within 3 (three) business days.
25. In all cases, the We Are Canna is exempted from liability for the breach of delivery terms if the goods are not delivered to the Buyer or delivered in a timely manner due to the fault of the Buyer or due to the fault of the shipping services. We Are Canna is not responsible for customs procedures in case of charge or detention of the shipment.
26. The Buyer has the right to refuse the Purchase and Sale Agreement established in the Internet Shop by notifying the Seller thereof in writing within 14 (fourteen) days after the delivery of the item to the Buyer in accordance with the procedure established by the Civil Code of the Republic of Lithuania and this policy.
27. In order to get a refund of the full amount for the product the Buyer wants to return (shipping costs are unpaid), the buyer must deliver the goods in the original package to the Seller, it must be undamaged, and in the full complement (package, the product itself, leaflets, etc.).
28. The buyer has the right to unilaterally cancel/change the order before payment is made. If the Buyer wants to cancel the payment after the payment has been made, he must inform the Seller within 1 hour about this by email [email protected] In the subject line of the message, enter “Cancellation of the order”. If such an order for cancellation has been received before the goods actually send for shipment, the Seller sends a confirmation letter to the Order and returns the money paid within 14 business days. If at the time of receipt of the order for cancellation, the Seller has already delivered the item for shipment, the goods are returned and replaced in accordance with the procedure indicated in section 25.
29. We Are Canna does not accept liability for products that are not delivered directly. Returns can only be made for those products that were directly purchased from our online shop by submitting a Purchase-Sale receipt.
30. The buyer is responsible for the accuracy and completeness of the data provided in the registration form. We Are Canna will not be liable for any damage caused to the Buyer and (or) third parties if the Buyer submits inaccurate, incorrect, incomplete data in the registration form, immediately does not specify any changed personal data.
We Are Canna
Company Code – 70125066
VAT payer number – 788062323B01